Your business may depend on your Internet Solution in 2021.
The world was taken by storm in 2020 by the Covid-19 pandemic. Businesses across South Africa, and the world are trying to survive the most difficult global economic environment in many decades. Most businesses are looking for ways to save costs and ways to manage the workflows of their businesses with recurring challenges of COVID isolation, lockdown, and power load-shedding.
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) promise many different solutions to their clients. Very often this leads to disappointment, and ongoing performance issues. We hope to be able to shed some light on what you should consider when choosing the correct Internet service for your business?
- Does your business rely on the Internet for its daily functions?
- Does your business need assurances about uptime and support?
- Do you use the Internet for critical real-time services like voice and video conferencing?
- Does your business work on cloud-based platforms like Microsoft 365?
- Do you have staff needing seamless remote access onto the office network?
- Do you have a multi-branch business that relies on interbranch communication?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then you need to be using a Next-Generation Access (NGA) last-mile solution. NGA last-mile specifies that the solution must have the following attributes:
- It must be future-proofed for high bandwidth demands of the future.
- It must offer a protected multi-service environment allowing voice, video, data and other solutions to operate seamlessly on the same physical infrastructure.
- It must be provided with end-to-end assurances of uptime, and should be underwritten by a Service Level Agreement.
Fibre to the Business (FTTB) is the most effective, scalable and affordable way to meet the demands of NGA. Cheaper Business Broadband and Fibre to the Home (FTTH) solutions do not satisfy the demanding needs of operating a business. The quality and reliability of a high-performance FTTB connectivity solution will save your business money, and will help sustain productivity.
Kibo Connect can provide carrier-class Fibre to the Business solutions to clients across South Africa. We have a national presence with aggregation in Johannesburg, Durban & Cape Town. Our infrastructure is fully redundant, and we utilize all undersea cable routes from South Africa.
Kibo Connect has a strong service ethic and we will gladly do a free assessment of your business needs, and will provide you with the best advice that we can.